Monday, September 21, 2009

The Twilight Journals

My husband forwarded me an e-mail he got from Borders telling him about a new Stephenie Meyer release called the Twilight Journals. He thought this would be of interest to me since I'm a big Twilight fan. What he doesn't seem to understand is that I am a Robert Pattinson fan, not a Twilight fan...big difference.

This new marketing ploy is a set of four journals in the Twilight-theme for people (OK, girls) to use to write down their "thoughts and dreams, stories and secrets". You know the Twilight moms are going to be buying this so that they'll have some place to store all that dirty fan-fic they've been dreaming up (not me, I swear).

The set of four journals can be pre-ordered at Borders.com for $17.49. They will be available on Oct 13th (my birthday! what a coincidence.)

P.S. I give Stephenie Meyer an "F" for originality on this one...does she really need to steal yet another concept from The Vampire Diaries?

No comments:

Post a Comment