Saturday, September 12, 2009

TMI: Things You Just Didn't Want to Know About Your Neighbors

I received an interesting catalog in the mail today. It was for The Pyramid Collection, a website that sells umm...I don't even know how to explain it. Costumes. Witch stuff. Crystal Balls. Adult toys. Why the hell did I get this catalog? I didn't. It's my neighbors, and it accidentally ended up in my mailbox. And now, I will never again be able to look her in the face and not think about the fact that she's probably got a closet full of pirate vixen dresses with matching petticoats (yes, they sell those). So, if you are into this fantasy thing, and need a faerie costume that includes a sparkling antennae headband and sewn-in garters, this is the site for you!

FYI: Sadly, this is not a Halloween catalog.

Pirate Vixen Dress & Petticoat

Amethyst Fairy Costume and Petticoat

100 mm Clear Crystal Ball

Black and Red Reversible Cape

No comments:

Post a Comment