Friday, September 4, 2009

Mouth Man: It's Amazing How People Come Up With These Things

Did you ever think to yourself "Gee, I wish my shirt had pictures on the sleeves so that when I give myself a hug it will form a face with a mouth?" That is the concept behind Mouth Man. Yeah, I needed to actually see it to understand it. But now that I do, I am sort of mixed on how I feel about it. It's weirdly fascinating but kind of frightening (The Orca is freakin' scary!).
Mouth Man was invented by Ross Valory, founder of the rock band Journey. You gotta wonder what kind of hallucinogenic drugs this man was on when he thought of this idea. Here's a few pictures...I think these speak for themselves.

Not too scary.


Scary.

OK, this one is cute.

Aaagghhh! Scary Shamu!

No comments:

Post a Comment