Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's Vera Bradley, and Yes, It's Cool

OK, I hate to admit this but I really like Vera Bradley. I know this company started off catering to soccer moms and older folk but I've noticed lately that Vera Bradley bags are sort of coming into their own in New York City. Of course my cousin Vita would beg to differ with me on this but decide for yourselves.

Cupcakes Pink Large Duffel










Calypso Baby Bag










Blue Rhapsody Vera











Cupcakes Green Weekender












Purple Punch Laptop Portfolio

1 comment:

  1. I don't beg to differ. They are definitely seen on the streets of NYC and I have seen plenty of people with them in tow on their way to the Hamptons or Long Beach. Personally, I just don't care for them, but they are directional and in line with the whole vintage trend going on.

    ReplyDelete