Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Early Walker SleepSack: The New Snuggie?


I saw the Early Walker SleepSack from Halo in Buy Buy Baby today. I was in there shopping for a larger SleepSack for my son. I can understand how it might make sense to put foot openings at the bottom of the sack...wait...no, I really can't understand. I don't know about you, but when I'm in bed, I like to have my feet tucked in under my blanket completely covered. Wouldn't your kid's feet freeze if they were left out like that? And yes, it did say on the package that you can always tuck the feet into the sack but still, why would you want two holes at the bottom of your sleeping bag? Anyway, this option is available in case you feel like your child needs to walk around the house in a wearable blanket (a la the Snuggie). But I ended up buying the regular fleece SleepSack minus the foot holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment