Wednesday, July 15, 2009

DiorShow Mascara: Original vs. Black Out


I recently went to Sephora to buy a new mascara and ended up getting the DiorShow Black Out Mascara. I know everyone swears by the original DiorShow Mascara with its gigantic wand but I am telling you, this one is better (at least for me). The Black Out mascara elongates and thickens the lashes perfectly and it goes on much smoother than the original DiorShow. In fact, I stood there in the store opening tubes of the original like a crazy woman trying to find one that wasn't dry and clumpy and they ALL were. I opened a tube of the Black Out and it looked much more liquidy (and will probably last longer). You can't really go wrong with either mascara, but if you like your mascara to go on smoothly and make your eyelashes look darker and extraordinarily long, I would go with the DiorShow Black Out Mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment