Saturday, July 4, 2009

Faking it vs Baking it


I don't know about you, but when I expose myself to the hot sun I usually end up looking like a tomato by the end of the day. Usually after a couple of days the redness fades and I have somewhat of a decent tan. But since I spend most of my days sitting in an office, I don't really have the luxury of laying out. I also happen to have a wedding next week in which I am a bridesmaid wearing a champagne-colored dress. And champagne don't look too good on someone whose legs are the same color as uncooked chicken skin.

Enter the Jergens Natural Glow Express Moisturizer. The label said I would have naturally-looking color in as little as three days. So I tried it out. And I have to say for $10 it works pretty well. I started noticing the color after the second day, however I did notice a couple of darker spots in certain areas so you really need to apply it evenly.

1 comment:

  1. I have used the Dove tanning lotion for years and it's awesome as well. Everyone tells me I have a nautral glow. Also retails for about $8 a bottle. High recommend.

    ReplyDelete