Monday, June 29, 2009

Li'l Playzone with Lights and Sounds

I am a happy woman today. I figured out a way to keep my kid safe in my living room without gating him in like a farm animal. Enter the Lil' Playzone. This thing was literally delivered today...I was waiting (somewhat impatiently) all weekend for it. My son has become an expert scooter and unfortunately he's been scooting into places he shouldn't be. The colors of the play yard are very bright and fun plus one of the walls has a bunch of toys on it. It was very easy to put together, no tools needed, just snap the gates together and you're done. I bought it with two extensions to make it a little bigger. The Playzone itself is kind of small if you don't buy extensions. If you have a huge living room, you may want to invest in two of these and just connect them. So far it's working out pretty well, but then again, it's only been three hours.

This is the Playzone alone:
This is the Playzone with two extensions:

No comments:

Post a Comment