Saturday, January 30, 2010

David's Bridal Redeems Itself

David's Bridal opened in Manhattan not too long ago. The store is just a couple of blocks away from my office. I pass it everyday on my way to work and everyday on my way back home. Most of the time, the dresses in the window are unimpressive. As is the customer service I've been told. But about a week ago, they put this dress in the window:

It stopped me in my tracks. It was that breathtaking. The picture really doesn't do it justice. I think they must have some new creative minds working for them, because the dresses have become progressively less ugly and more couture-like. A little shocked by the price ($1,150!), considering they are a "discount" bridal store (Home of the $99 wedding dress!). Nonetheless, I think David's Bridal has a winner on their hands with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment