Sunday, November 22, 2009

Furreal Friends

If your kids are bugging you about getting them a pet for the holidays, Furreal Friends may be just what you need to get them off your back. My husband and I first saw these furry creatures at Toys "R" Us and they scared the crap out of us...they are that life-like. Especially the cat...if you are a cat person then I am sure you will think it is adorable but for me...I'm still having nightmares about that cat. It purrs, it opens it's eyes, it moves it's head! It even rolls back so you can scratch it's animatronic stomach!




There's a bunch of other animals to choose from as well. The chipmunk is a little strange. As per the website: "It acts just like a real baby chipmunk!" Umm...how exactly does a chipmunk act?
Oh wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment