Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Warmest Jacket from babyGap

Four Gaps. That is how many Gaps I had to schlep to to find the Warmest Jacket in size 18-24 months for my son. Yes, I know I could have ordered it online and saved myself the trouble, but considering my office is near three Gap stores, you'd think I'd be able to save on the shipping and just buy it there. And yes, after visiting a fourth story, I managed to get my hands on it. Also, Gap is running an in-store promotion on the jacket right now (making it even more scarce), so I was able to get $10 off my purchase.

The jacket has a bunch of great features that are perfect for cold-weather days.
  • Long sleeves with logo patch at arm, removable hood, zip front beneath snap placket, adjustable hook & loop fastened cuffs.
  • Lower front snap-flap patch pockets, interior storm cuffs and snow skirt for extra protection from the elements.
  • Warmest jacket has cozy micro fleece lining throughout.
  • Comfortable down-filled water resistant polyester Warmest jacket with topstitching throughout.
Also got a great hat but they don't have that available online, so it really is worth a schlep to go check out their outerwear items in the store.


No comments:

Post a Comment